Raspberry Chocolate Bomb
1. Place cream cheese, 2 tablespoons of Lakanto Powdered Monkfruit Sweetener, butter, raspberries, and vanilla in a food processor, and process until the raspberries are smooth.
2. Taste, and add additional sweetener if you'd like.
3. Use a spoon to scoop fat bombs into a container. I used a round silicone mold, but a muffin pan with muffin liners works as well.
4. Place in the freezer for 2 hours, for the fat bombs to set.
5. Once firm, place fat bombs on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
6. Drizzle melted chocolate over the tops of each fat bomb.
7. Place fat bombs back in the freezer for 10 minutes, allowing the chocolate to set.
8. Store leftovers in the freezer, and enjoy!
18 fat bombs with this recipe. Each fat bomb would have:
Total Carbs 5g
Net Carbs 0.5g
Sugar Alcohols 1.5g