May 18, 2022 ·
KETO PEACH COBBLER
18 May, 2022 · · Comments
This easy Keto friendly Peach Cobbler is packed with juicy peaches and topped with a sugar-free, grain-free crust. A Keto dessert the whole family will love. Serve with a scoop of our Keto Vanilla Ice Cream.
Keto Peach Cobbler Fruit Layer Ingredients:
- 1 cup fresh peaches or frozen peaches (thawed and drained well)
- 6 tbsp Lakanto Classic Sweetener
- 1 tsp Xantham Gum (can omit, but filling will not be as thick)
Keto Peach Cobbler Topping Layer Ingredients:
- ¾ cup almond flour
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 large egg, beaten
- ¼ c melted butter (can sub coconut oil)
- 2 T Heavy Cream (can sub coconut milk or cream)
- 1-2 tsp cold water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
How to make Keto Peach Cobbler:
- In a bowl, combine sliced peaches with Classic Monkfruit Sweetener and Xantham gum, and stir to coat.
- Lay in single layer in a 9” pie dish or 8” square baking dish.
- In the same bowl, whisk together the almond flour, coconut flour, Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt. Stir in the melted butter, egg, vanilla, and cream until a stiff dough forms. If too crumbly, add a little of the water to make the dough come together.
- Drop spoonfuls of dough roughly onto peach filling, breaking up some of the dough into small chunks.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes until the filling is bubbly and the top is golden. (Place foil on top of cobbler if browning too much) Remove and let cool. Store in refrigerator and reheat in airfryer or oven for best results.
Nutritional Info in Keto Peach Cobbler (estimation, per serving 4 servings per recipe)
- Calories: 165kcal
- Fat: 12g
- Protein: 3g
- Sodium: 258mg
- Carbohydrates: 9g
- Dietary Fiber: 4g
- Sugar Alcohols: 2g
- Net Carbs: 3g