Sugar-Free Poppyseed Dressing
This Poppyseed dressing is tangy, sweet, a little bit creamy. And of course, sugar-free. Sweetened with Monkfruit, it's the perfect accompaniment to your Keto diet and your favorite salad greens.
This Poppyseed Dressing is bursting with flavor and goes perfectly with crispy, crunchy lettuces and sweet berries.
INGREDIENTS IN SUGAR-FREE POPPYSEED DRESSING:
- ½ cup Avocado Oil
- 1 T Plain Greek Yogurt
- ¼ cup Lakanto Classic or Golden Monkfruit Sweetener
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 T poppyseeds
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 small shallot or 1 tsp onion powder
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUGAR-FREE POPPYSEED DRESSING:
- In a blender, combine Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener, vinegar, salt, mustard and shallot (or onion powder) and process for 15-20 seconds.
- With the blender on high, gradually add the avocado oil in a steady slow stream.
- Stir the poppyseeds in and keep in a sealed container. Spoon or drizzle over fresh greens & your favorite salad.
Dressing will keep 3-4 days. Shake before using. Makes 8 servings
NUTRITIONAL INFO (PER SERVING): serving size: 2
- Calories: 40cal
- Fat: 2g
- Protein: 1g
- Sodium 160mg
- Carbohydrates: 2g
- Dietary Fiber: 1g
- Sugar Alcohols: 1g
- Net Carbs: 1g