Sugar-Free Pumpkin Spice Latte Smoothie
Whether you're a lover of pumpkin or just testing out what the "pumpkin spice latte" craze is all about, we're here to welcome this beloved fall drink. Thanks to Laura Miner fromCook at Home Momfor sharing this recipe and showing us how to enjoy the season while being sugar-free!
Sugar-Free Pumpkin Spice Latte Smoothie Ingredients
- 1.5 cup full fat coconut milk or substitute heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup strong, cooled coffee
- 2/3 cup 100% pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 2-3 Tbsp Classic Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
How to Make aPumpkin Spice Latte Smoothie
- Add all ingredients to ablender. Turn to high speed and blend until smooth.
- Pour thesmoothie into two glasses and serve with straws. Optionally, top each smoothie with Keto Whipped Creamand an extra sprinkle of cinnamon.
- This smoothie tastes best when the pumpkin puree and coffee are chilled before blending, but this is optional.
- Serves: 2
- Time: 5 min
Nutrition Information (per serving):Calories: 368