Aam Panna: The Sugar-Free Summer Cooler Drink
There's no better way to celebrate summer than by spending time outside sipping great, refreshing summer cocktails. Whether you're having a neighborhood get-together or a family brunch, one of the best sugar-free summer drinks will make your meal complete.
In the dead of summer, Aam Panna is one of the coolest homemade beverages you can devour. It is produced using raw green mangoes and three other ingredients.
Let's beat the heat by making this refreshing, revitalizing, pleasant, and extremely healthy summer drink.
Ingredients to Make Your Perfect Summer Cocktail
- 1 large raw mangoes
- 1 tablespoon cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon pepper powder
- 50 grams of mint leaves
- ½ cup monk fruit classic sweetener powder
Instructions To Create Traditional Indian Summer Drink
- Peel the skin off a firm green mango, then remove the seed from the mango and grate or slice it.
- Pressure cook or boil the mangoes until they are mushy and nearly completely dissolved in water.
- Mix in the Lakanto classic sweetener well. Cook over low heat for another 10 minutes, or until the syrup thickens and reaches the sauce stage.
- Add the roasted cumin powder and pepper powder and mix it well for 3-4 minutes.
- Remove the syrup from the heat after it has thickened and boiled. Refrigerate Aam Panna preserves in a clean bottle after cooling completely.
- At last, in a serving glass, pour 3 teaspoons of Aam Panna concentrate.
Voila! you have your summer refreshment ready to serve with a cup of cooled water, a couple of ice cubes, and a few mint leaves.