Jun 2, 2022 ·
Diet-Friendly Chocolate Cake
02 Jun, 2022 · · Comments
Is there any mood of yours that a good slice of chocolate cake couldn't fix? But devouring chocolate for you means an aftertaste of guilt. Well, let's turn it into a healthy and happy element for you. With just six ingredients you will be able to create a creamy, rich, smooth, and diet-friendly chocolate cake that will become your comfort dessert of all time!
Ingredients To Make Sugar- free Chocolate Cake
- 300g butter unsalted
- 1/2 cup almond flour or ground almonds
- pinch of salt
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup powdered Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener
- 300g unsweetened chocolate
Instructions On How To Bake Chocolate Cake
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk the eggs until they have doubled in size and are foamy.
- Whisk in the Lakanto classic powdered sweetener until smooth.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, melt the chocolate and butter together until they combine.
- Add the mix to the bowl and fold it in with a spatula
- Lastly, add the almond flour/ ground almond and stir until evenly distributed
- Get a springform and line the bottom with parchment paper.
- Next, brush the sides of the pan with butter or oil before pouring in the batter.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 170 degrees Celsius on the center shelf.
- Dust the cake with cocoa powder once it has cooled fully.