Bake All Time Favourite Banana Bread For A Quick Bite
Who doesn't enjoy a healthy slice of banana bread? We all do, but what if we make it so healthy that you can munch on this little treat on a daily basis. In order to do so we will have to use All-purpose flour for the base which will bring in this moist, soft, and highly flavored loaf, making it all the way more delicious to boost your family's fiber consumption.
Plus by adding the Lakanto classic monk fruit sweetener you will make the bread loaf sugar-free. Without any further ado let’s get started.
Use Fresh Ingredients To Make Your Diet-Friendly Banana Bread
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup Lakanto classic sweetener
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 1 vanilla extract
- 2-3 mashed ripe bananas (about 2-3 medium bananas)
- 1/4 cup greek yogurt
- 1/2 melted coconut oil
- 1/2 chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon bicarbonate soda
Instructions To Bake The Gluten-Free Banana Bread For Your Sunday Brunch
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees Celsius and set aside a 9X5-inch loaf pan that has been greased.
- Whisk together the flour, cinnamon, bicarbonate soda, salt, and grated walnuts in a medium mixing bowl.
- In another large bowl, whisk egg oil, Lakanto sweetener, milk, and vanilla for 2 minutes. Stir in the banans and flour mixture.
- Sprinkle with extra cinnamon or banana pieces before pouring the ingredients into the oiled pan.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Once your delicious banana bread is cooked, the enchanting aroma will inform you to take it out of the oven and you can serve it hot with a little walnut garnish.